Watched a nanny giving birth, catching eels with my bare hands..just few of the many experiences I had during my Malacca Homestay!
I managed to capture some interesting moments during the Malacca homestay with my handy HTC Desire last week.
From my previous post HERE, where I posted the video of my foster parents’ village house; now I got more to share:
1. Watching a female goat giving birth to 2 kids..(I whipped out my camera a bit too slow, else would have caught the moment when the kid popped out! No worries, will get a picture of it soon!).
2. Catching an eel with my bare hands.. Euwww! Slimy I tell you!
3. Tapping a rubber tree. It’s not easy work ok!
4. Making my own salted duck egg! :yes: Salted egg porridge anyone?! Hahhaa…
5. Weaving – end product is a basket-like sleeve to be used as a “cover” for cempedak while it is still ripening on the tree.
Not much words on this post? Well, the videos does most of the work for me ;-)