My dear friends and readers, I have exciting news for you!
Master patissier and baker to the stars, Eric Lanlard famously known as “The Cake Boy” will be holding an exclusive Masterclass in Malaysia on November 5th. Eric has earned himself an international reputation amongst the A-listers worldwide having baked the wedding cakes for Madonna & Guy Ritchie’s wedding, and Claudia Schiffers’s wedding, as well as the cake for the Queen of England’s Diamond Jubilee Celebrations in 2012.
BBC Lifestyle and HyppTV will be partnering to bring Eric down to Malaysia to hold exclusive Masterclasses on baking as part of the promotion for his TV programme – Baking Mad with Eric shown on HyppTv Channel 620.
The masterclasses will be held at Starhill Culinary Studio.
So do you want to be one of the lucky 5 to bake along with Eric Lanlard? Yes?
Read on! 🙂
Mechanics of the contest:
1. The contest will begin on the 23rd of October 2013 and end on 30th October 2013.
2. There will be 5 winners from this contest and each winner will be announced each day starting from 26th October – 30 October (5 days).
3. To join the contest or to qualify for the contest, contestants have to send a creative photo of themselves in their best cake baking moments to [email protected]
4. Photos must be submitted with details of their name, age, IC number and email address.
5. Unlimited entries per person but only one picture per winner will be chosen. Photos should be between 500kb-1MB.
6. List of contest winners will be listed down on the 31st of October 2013 on the blog and will be personally contacted by organizers for further explanation.
7. I have announced this contest via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Rebecca Saw blog itself as well as other available mediums so be quick to submit your entries!
8. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
Last but not least, GOOD LUCK everyone and I’ll see the winners on the 5th of November (Awal Muharram – it’s a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!) to bake some great cakes! 😀