Available from July 21st, there is no better way to treat your children to a host of exciting experiences this summer then to enjoy the new DreamWorks Dragon Adventure Package.
Last year it was The Shrek theme so there were family suites with elements from the Shrek movie and life size characters from Shrek to entertain families during breakfast.
Following the huge success of this, Sheraton Macao Hotel is back to entertain kids with brand new and interactive activities.
“The DreamWorks Experience at Cotai Strip Resorts Macao was a huge hit with kids and parents last year; and the DreamWorks Dragon Adventure Package this summer is set to take the thrills and excitement to a new level,” said Josef Dolp, Managing Director of Sheraton Macao Hotel.
The soon-to-be-launched Dragon Training Camp is designed to unleash kid’s creativity and train their independency.
With the vast range of activities on offer and character-themed family suites to add to the fun, Sheraton Macao Hotel offers families a great reason to make a trip to Macau this summer.
Dragon Training Camp:
Based on the DreamWorks Animation movie ‘How to Train Your Dragon’, the Dragon Training Camp is designed for children aged 4 – 12 where they can learn to become junior dragon trainers.
With five training zones including decorating their own armour for self-protection, kids’ aerobics and other arts and crafts activities for mental and physical preparation, little adventurers will become fully prepared to tame the dragon.
As a reward for completion, kids will receive a certificate and have the opportunity to take photos with Toothless, the well-loved dragon, as well as Hiccup and Astrid, the two Viking heroes.
Well you can book the ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ package as below:
Room Type Price: Deluxe King room or Deluxe Twin room – From HKD1,798 per night.
DreamWorks Dragon Adventure Package includes:
– Accommodation for two in Deluxe King or Twin Room
– Breakfast or lunch for two at designated hotel restaurant
– DreamWorks Experience Welcome Kit
– One-way Cotai Water Jet ferry ticket for two from Macau to Hong Kong / Hong Kong International Airport, OR MOP200 Sheraton Spa and Restaurant Vouchers
– Dragon Training Camp ticket for two OR MOP200 Sheraton Spa and Restaurant Vouchers
– Complimentary In-Room Wi-Fi
For guests staying 2 nights, additional extras include:
– Transformers 30th Anniversary Expo ticket for two
– Additional MOP200 Sheraton Spa and Restaurant Vouchers
– All prices are in HKD/MOP and are subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax;
– Guests can pay an extra HKD300 per child per night (age under 12), maximum two children per package, to enjoy all the benefits as well as a bonus for two-night stay;
– One Dragon Training Camp ticket for one child entry. Free of charge for one accompanying adult. Extra accompanying adult will be charged MOP50 per adult and maximum three accompanying adults per child entry;
– Others terms and conditions apply.
Now to cap off my article about this Dreamworks package, I’ll like to give away a set of the below (a Toothless plushie and a boardgame) courtesy of Sheraton Macao to my readers/friends/fans! 🙂
Just complete the sentence: “I love Toothless cos …… and I want that toy for my …… (myself, my son, my girlfriend) ”
Good luck! <3
So, when shall I go to Macau? Oct/Nov/Dec?
Itinerary: Food, shopping & to explore this largest Sheraton Hotel in the world! 🙂
Sheraton Macao Hotel,
Estrada do Istmo. s/n
Phone: (853) 2880 2000
Fax: (853) 2880 2111