Ramadan is 2 weeks away!!
Here’s a compilation of all the Ramadan buffets I sampled back in 2011, all within 1-2 weeks. And no, I didn’t put on any weight, thanks to exercise and portion control 😛
I missed out on quite many others as I was hospitalised for a good 2 weeks during the Ramadan month for suspected UTI. But there was no conclusive results so it was really a waste of $$ and time! 🙁
Anyways, I love the lambs, the curries, the desserts and quite simply, the spread for every buffet that I went! And you know what? It’s the time again for Ramadan (actually it starts on 18th July) so let the feasting BEGIN! 🙂
Dorsett Regency, Kuala Lumpur – One of the best ones, with really good spread of Malay dishes. Head here if you want very good local spread!
Oh, I got a video of one of the largest Ramadan Bazaar in Selangor in Shah Alam. Watch the action, the food, the crowd and feel the festive air! 🙂
MayTower Hotel & Serviced Residences, KL – here’s another one where the local spread is fabulous. Don’t expect much international choices, but highly recommended for the reasonable price!
The Mill, Grand Millennium Hotel, Bukit Bintang – I love this one; both the international and local spread were fantastic; and their Jap section is one of the best!
The Lounge, GTower Hotel, KL – this wasn’t too impressive last year but I heard this year’s spread is going to be 200% better. Let’s check it out this year, shall we? 🙂
The Living Room, Westin KL – This was one of the few hotels with OVER 200 dishes! The desserts were excellent!
Cinnamon Cafe, One World Hotel. – one of my regular reviews outlet. Good for the variety!
I attempted a video of the spread at One World Hotel, PJ, do watch it and not let my effort go to waste ok? 🙂
Latest Recipe, Le Meridien KL – another extremely popular buffet venue in KL. Latest Recipe is famous for their lunch buffet too. Let’s hope this year’s spread is bigger and better than last! 🙂
- Dorsett Regency, Kuala Lumpur
- MayTower Hotel & Serviced Residences, KL
- The Mill, Grand Millennium Hotel, Bukit Bintang
- The Lounge, GTower Hotel, KL
- The Living Room, Westin KL
- Cinnamon Cafe, One World Hotel
- Latest Recipe, Le Meridien KL
- Paya Serai – PJ Hilton
I think I have a few more for last year Ramadan’s; I will update this post as I dig through my archives.
Anyhow, which is your favourite of all the above? As you know, I’m running the Becky’s 30 Days 30 Giveaways and for coming days it will be mostly Ramadan buffets for 2 pax. So do visit my page RebeccaSawBlog FB here and stay tuned for the announcement!
One Ramadan buffet every 2 days, how does that sound to you?? :DD
Here’s the round-up for 2012 Ramadan Buffets. I have been really busy lately so the posts were all half-written. I should get them ready over the weekend. Anyhow, here’s the list and I’ll include the links once I published the posts. :DD
1. Ramadhan Buffet at Melting Pot Cafe, Concorde Hotel, KL
2. Ramadhan Buffet at Soi 23, Pacific Regency, KL
3. Ramadhan Buffet at Fuzion, Sunway Spa and Resorts
4. Ramadhan Buffet at Checkers Cafe, Dorsett Regency, KL
5. Ramadhan Buffet at Flavors, Swiss Garden Hotel, Pudu KL
6. Ramadhan Buffet at Cinnamon Coffee House, One World Hotel
7. Ramadhan Buffet at Kitchen Art Brasserie, Empire Hotel Subang
8. Ramadhan Buffet at The Mill, Grand Millenium Hotel, KL
9. Ramadhan Buffet at JW Marriot, KL
10. Ramadhan Buffet at La Maison, Maytower Silka Hotel and Residence
11. there’s more… let me eat first and I’ll update! 🙂
Leave me a comment if you have any enquiries on Ramadhan Buffets this year ok? 🙂