In continuation of my 30 mins assessment with my personal trainer Lucius I started my 1st 2 sessions within the same week. (You can read about the assessment & my updates via Whatsapp on my diet –> HERE).
However I got an injury from the filming of the last episode of The Influencer and further aggravated the injury on the race day for the Maxis Bloggers Blaze.
To cut the long story short, PT was halted for the last 2 weeks though I did continue with lighter exercises. I’m the sort who can’t stop exercising at all, even if I have injuries. For me, if I don’t sweat for 2 days, I’ll be one hell of a cranky bitch. 😀
I’m going to monitor my progress using this blog as an “online diary”. Since my Personal Training sessions are scheduled to begin again this week, here’s a quick recap of my 1st 2 sessions.
Each session lasts an hour.
Day 1: Personal Training lessons @ #CelebrityFitness 11th December 2013.
If you don’t already know, my trainer is Lucius, who I’ll get to pose for a picture SOON.
5 minutes warm up.
1. 10kg each side (20kg) bar on shoulders squats – 10 reps x 3 sets
2. TRX band pull ups – 10 reps x 4 sets
3. Full push ups – 10 reps x 4 sets
4. Kettlebell swing – 10 reps x 4 sets
All done in one hour with minimal breaks.
Day 2: Personal Training lessons @ #CelebrityFitness 13th December 2013.
1. Push ups 7,8,8,8 ( I HATE PUSH UPS but my trainer Lucius seems to be extremely fond of it! 🙁 )
2. TRX row 4 sets x 10 reps
3. Chest Press (machine) 4 sets x 12 reps (10)
4. Pulldown (machine) 4 sets x 10 reps (12)
5. TRX Tricep Extension 3 sets x 12 reps
6. TRX biceps curl 3 sets x 12 reps
**TRX here means using the TRX bands that hangs from the ceiling to perform variety of exercises using your body weight.
Ab rollout 10 reps
Alternating Regressed v-ups 20 reps
This is the ab rollout. Looks easy but it wasn’t! 🙂
For those of you who are contemplating a “new” body – being healthier, fitter, leaner – would you like to join me at the gym?
This is usually how I feel after a workout. I felt energized, happy and ready on take on the day! 😀