It’s the 8th video now at CuriousCat.my and counting. The videos have been hilarious with really good editing so far and the viewership is amazing; with each video garnering as much as 8,000 to 25,000 views!
The question of who or what was behind this site has been answered as well; though it turned out to be quite a surprising and unlikely candidate; a tile maker.
Yes, MML aka Malaysian Mosaic Berhad was revealed to be the mastermind behind Curious and his friends! Following this, MML has announced their nationwide contest for a home makeover, at a pretty good timing I’ll say, having created enough buzz from the first few weeks of the launch.
Since I had been following the adventures of the Curious Cat, I checked out the makeover contest.
– Click here: MML Tile Makeover.
– Click on Submit Tab on the makeover file.
– Submit a total of 5 images and choose either one: bathroom, living room or porch. Ensure that all the pictures are for one area only. If you wish to makeover your porch, all pictures must be from the porch area.
– Fill in the title, your problem and what you would like MML to fix.
– Fill in your personal details; name, address, contact number, e-mail, type of dwelling.
– Read through the Terms and Condition and click the button to agree – if you agree :DD
– Preview your submission. Make sure your details are correct. All good? Hit the submit button!
I would have preferred a kitchen or bedroom makeover but living room, porch or bathroom is better than nothing I guess.
So for those with a house/apartment/condo of your own, why not give this a shot?
Send in 5 pictures (heck, you don’t even have to be creative or get anyone to LIKE or vote for you!) and keep your fingers crossed to scoring a brand new make-over for your house!