Here’s a post just to include all those buka puasa buffets that I have sampled (some by guest writers as I was unwell the past few weeks) for easy navigation. In fact it would have been a longer list but hey, I’ve got a full time job and had to give some invites a miss.
Anyhow, share this with your friends if you find it useful yea?
SUMMARY: (in no particular order). Those without links means the posts are still in drafts & will be published next week.
|GTower Hotel KL
||Buffet: Local and international cuisine||Adult: RM 90++Child: RM 45++ (ages 7 to 12)
FREE: Kids under 6 years old
|Now – 8th Aug6.30pm – 10.30pm|
|Armada Hotel PJ||Buffet: Local and international cuisine||Adults: RM78.00++Child: TBC||12th Jul – 7th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm
|Empire Hotel, Subang||Buffet: Local and traditional cuisine
||Adult: RM98++Child: RM78++ per person (Ages 6-12 years old & Senior Citizen above 55 years old)
|9th Jul – 7th Aug6.30pm – 10.30pm|
|Old Town Whilte Coffee||Set meal: Local||Individual Set – RM16.90++Family Dulang Set- RM39.90++||8th Jul – end of Syawal
11am daily at all OT outlets
|Dorsett Grand Subang||Buffet: Local and traditional cuisine||WARISAN DESA @ Terazza Brasserie
ANJUNG SELERA @ Melati
Adult: RM95.00++Child: TBC
|Now til end of Syawal6.30pm – 10.30pm|
|Dorsett Regency KL, Jalan Imbi||Buffet: Local and international cuisine||Adult: RM80.00++Child: TBC||10th Jul – 7th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm
|Aloft Hotel, KL Sentral||Buffet: Local and international cuisine
||Adult: RM88.00++Child: TBC||Now – 8th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm
|Sheraton Imperial Hotel KL||Buffet: Local and international cuisine
* Plus Steamboat
|Adult: RM108.00++Child: TBC||12th Jul – 6th Aug6.30pm – 10.30pm|
|Le Meridien Hotel, KL||Buffet: Local and international cuisine||Adult: RM128++
(Mon – Fri)Adult: RM118++
(Sat – Sun)
|10th Jul – 6th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm|
|One World Hotel, PJ||Buffet: Local and international cuisine||Adult: RM128++Child: RM64++ (ages 4 to 12)||8th Jul – 8th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm
|JW Marriott, KL||Buffet: Local and traditional cuisine||Poolside:
Child: 50% offConference Centre:
Child: 50% off
|10th Jul – 9th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm|
|Best Western Sentral||Buffet: Local and international cuisine||Adult: RM98.00 nettChild: RM49.00 nett
|9th Jul – 8th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm|
|Grand Hyatt KL||Buffet: Local and traditional cuisine||Sun- Thurs
RM108++ –AdultRM 54++ – Child
Fri & Sat:
|10th Jul – 4th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm|
|Concorde Hotel, KL||Buffet: Local and Padang cuisine
||Melting Pot Cafe :
Adult: RM108++Concorde Ballroom:
|10th Jul – 8th Aug7.00pm – 10.30pm
16th Jul – 4th Aug
And here’s the list for year 2012 as well if you’re interested. I find that most buffets that I have sampled this year are almost similar to the previous years. There wasn’t any drastic changes.
- Dorsett Regency, Kuala Lumpur
- MayTower Hotel & Serviced Residences, KL
- The Mill, Grand Millennium Hotel, Bukit Bintang
- The Lounge, GTower Hotel, KL
- The Living Room, Westin KL
- Cinnamon Cafe, One World Hotel
- Latest Recipe, Le Meridien KL
- Paya Serai – PJ Hilton
Year 2012 Ramadan Buffets.
1. Ramadhan Buffet at Melting Pot Cafe, Concorde Hotel, KL
2. Ramadhan Buffet at Soi 23, Pacific Regency, KL
3. Ramadhan Buffet at Fuzion, Sunway Spa and Resorts
4. Ramadhan Buffet at Checkers Cafe, Dorsett Regency, KL
5. Ramadhan Buffet at Flavors, Swiss Garden Hotel, Pudu KL
6. Ramadhan Buffet at Cinnamon Coffee House, One World Hotel
7. Ramadhan Buffet at Kitchen Art Brasserie, Empire Hotel Subang
8. Ramadhan Buffet at The Mill, Grand Millenium Hotel, KL
9. Ramadhan Buffet at JW Marriot, KL
10. Ramadhan Buffet at La Maison, Maytower Silka Hotel and Residence
11. Ramadhan Buffet 2012 – Paya Serai, Hilton PJ
12. Ramadhan Buffet @ Serena Brasserie, Intercontinental Hotel KL
13. Ramadhan Buffet Armada Hotel PJ – Sinar Ramadhan Al- Mubarak, Utara Coffee House
My top picks from the table above? Yes, I knew you would ask!
It would be Concorde Hotel KL, JW Marriott KL, Armada Hotel PJ, Dorsett Regency KL and Sheraton Imperial KL.
Leave me a comment if you have any enquiries on Ramadhan Buffets this year ok?
Now, share this if you find it helpful!