4 months of Ephyra.
It’s been a good journey. Waking up in the morning and stirring myself a sachet of pleasant, sweet tangy drink.
So what is the benefits by using EPHYRA?
1. Improves skin elasticity, making it soft and glowing
2. Improves skin condition from freckles and blemishes
3. Prevent wrinkles and smoothen fine lines
4. Improves hair quality for more healthy, soft and shiny
5. Improve digestive system in the body
6. Help to reduce cholesterol level
7. Boosts your energy and concentration
8. Boosts your immune system
9. Aids in weight control and help in increasing your metabolism
10. Relieves arthritis and joint pains
I have tried a lot of supplements over the last 6 months but I’m now only focusing on daily intake of Ephyra, Berocca and Probiotics (Lacto 5).
I believe in taking what works. Why waste money right?
So far, Ephyra has kept my skin looking radiant and clear. Even with the current hazy conditions I have not experienced any breakouts!
I don’t wear make up at all. And I’m glad to have maintained my skin condition well enough that I don’t have to.
Ephyra is RM160/box for a month’s supply. Let me know if you’re interested to try it as well?
Do remember that best results are seen after 3 – 6 months! 🙂
Some of my blogger friends had seen incredible results. My skin condition has always been pretty decent so the result wasn’t as noticeable in pictures, but for those with bad skin conditions, the results are marvellous!
Nor Iman of http://www.eyriqazz.com/2013/09/apa-itu-ephyra.html.
Another friend of mine – Ben Ashaari who is also taking the Ephyra supplement.
So it’s not only for women! Men should try this too.
Here are the reference sites for those who are interested to know more about Ephyra: www.oceanlife2u.com and LIKE their Facebook page www.facebook.com/oceanlife2u for current offers and updates.
Instagram users can also follow their instagram account at: ephyra2u
Interested to make a purchase? Here are the details:
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +603 41417889 OR sms 019 3999 238
Price: RM197 per box of 30 sachets – 15 gram each for a month supply .